Specialized Diverge Base E5 2021 (or maybe not)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRM

Guru
I've got a Gestalt 2, it's a really good bike, with 2x Tiagra, it would certainly do what you intend using it for, I've just fitted some Vittoria Terrano Dry tyres, which I'm very impressed with so far

OP
OP
D

Dartmoorcf

Regular
Another bike in my size has come up...
A Forme Monyash 2
Anyone heard of them?

OP
OP
D

Dartmoorcf

Regular
I've got a Gestalt 2, it's a really good bike, with 2x Tiagra, it would certainly do what you intend using it for, I've just fitted some Vittoria Terrano Dry tyres, which I'm very impressed with so far
Cheers. Still like Marins best.

OP
OP
D

Dartmoorcf

Regular
Went to see the Diverge today and have put down a deposit. Ideally I'd have gone for the carbon one but my finances dont stretch that far.
Looks just what I'm after. Picking it up later in the week. Colour is grey. Not great but I quite like it. Doesnt look too garish.
A Marin was my top choice bit cant wait 6 months .This will give me lots more options for winter cycling and a bit better on the potholes and crummy roads than my roadbike. I can keep that one for sunny days and A roads
Thanks for all your help.

si_c

Guru
Went to see the Diverge today and have put down a deposit. Ideally I'd have gone for the carbon one but my finances dont stretch that far.
Looks just what I'm after. Picking it up later in the week. Colour is grey. Not great but I quite like it. Doesnt look too garish.
A Marin was my top choice bit cant wait 6 months .This will give me lots more options for winter cycling and a bit better on the potholes and crummy roads than my roadbike. I can keep that one for sunny days and A roads
Thanks for all your help.
Nothing wrong with alloy frames at all, all carbon really gives you is lighter weight and a bit of bragging rights at the café.

I'm very happy with my two alloy frames. I can guarantee you'll love your new bike:okay:

Top Bottom