Specialized Helmet Amnesty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
just a heads-up ^_^ a local bike shop as tarting a helmet amnesty in which some of the specialized helmets are available at a lower price when trading in any helmet

Echelon 2 for £30
Propero2 for £40
S-works prevail for £80

I'm assuming it's a Spesh promo so other LBS will be running the promo aswell :okay:

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
just a heads-up ^_^ a local bike shop as tarting a helmet amnesty in which some of the specialized helmets are available at a lower price when trading in any helmet

Echelon 2 for £30
Propero2 for £40
S-works prevail for £80

I'm assuming it's a Spesh promo so other LBS will be running the promo aswell :okay:
http://www.edinburghbicycle.com/bro...s-accessories/helmets-adult?brand=specialized
Edinburgh bicycle Corp have the same offer on their website, type in AMNESTY16 in the voucher code box at checkout to get the discount. It doesn't look as though you are required to send in an old helmet?

Last edited:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
My LBS are running it.

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
I wish companies would stop maltreating the English language.

A "helmet amnesty" would imply granting some kind of pardon to those who are guilty of the offence of cycling without one. :rolleyes:

al3xsh

Über Member

vickster

Legendary Member
You're being a numpty I think ^_^. Add the right helmet to basket, go to check out, put AMNESTY16 in voucher code box and away you go

Has to be a qualifying helmet though

Top Bottom