Specialized Secteur - Ideal for commuting or sportives.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@PaulSecteur it has puzzled me how your bike has not sold as they get great reviews etc etc , but i think your comment re people would rather buy a new bike is so true as we all know halfords do road bikes for around the £200 mark often enough as do many others like Decathlon , Merlin and others .

The above also applies to sale of retro steel bikes as i have noticed a slow down this year

But either way if i wanted a good bike at a very fair price i would be pounding up the M6 heading your way

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
@PaulSecteur it has puzzled me how your bike has not sold

To be honest, I was expecting it to have sold too. I would have though that someone in the know would have chosen it over a budget brand new bike. I had a look at Decathlons £300 bikes a week ago, they aint bad but I know which I would choose!

In a few months I will be looking at trading in my road bike (Secteur, roubaix, AWOL, 2 pairs of Mavic Ksyrium wheels and a pair of Zipp 202s) for a specialized Sequoia. The shop has seen the bikes and have offered me £300 for the secteur, so I would have liked it to go to someone for £300 rather than having a shop markup added too.

Ah well, even if that falls through Im happy enough to keep her, shes so useful, a great commuter with the standard CXP32, and nippy enough with the Ksyrium wheels on.

Thanks for the kind words.

Top Bottom