Specialized Tarmac SL4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Everything's for sale at the right price, the 303's have upgraded Si3N4 ceramic bearings.
They are not as fast as 404's or as responsive as 202's they lack the advantages of either... But then again I could have a set of these for sale as well at the right price

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Slam that stem. Tisk tisk.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
New photo to be added soon as the bike is going stealth - with black saddle and black fizik bar tape

young Ed

Veteran
Whats so silly ed
dunno?! just saying that you won't ever get a plastic bike and then you get one soon after?
also i may be ever so slightly jealous! i think those rims alone cost more then most peoples bikes on here! :laugh:
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
J

jowwy

dunno?! just saying that you won't ever get a plastic bike and then you get one soon after?
also i may be ever so slightly jealous! i think those rims alone cost more then most peoples bikes on here! :laugh:
Cheers Ed
Never be jealous ed - its taken me nearly 40yrs to able to afford these types of things.

I invested wisley when i was younger and now i get to reap those rewards.

This could be you one day if your wise with your money.

young Ed

Veteran
Never be jealous ed - its taken me nearly 40yrs to able to afford these types of things.

I invested wisley when i was younger and now i get to reap those rewards.

This could be you one day if your wise with your money.
hehe true!
it comes to those who earn it and then click or say buy!
if i have the money i will try to invest in one or two properties apart from the one i will live on, generally a rather sound investment to sit on
can't ever see me being particularly wealthy with my future cut out to be part time sheep farming, part time forestry worker running my granddads 170 acres (70 hectares) of forest and part time self employed blacksmith/farrier! oh well one day i might have enough to start sticking it under the bed in the s works pot! :laugh: EDIT: do they even sell s works in Sweden?
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
J

jowwy

hehe true!
if i have the money i will try to invest in one or two properties apart from the one i will live on, generally a rather sound investment to sit on
can't ever see me being particularly wealthy with my future cut out to be part time sheep farming, part time forestry worker running my granddads 170 acres (70 hectares) of forest and part time self employed blacksmith/farrier! oh well one day i might have enough to start sticking it under the bed in the s works pot! :laugh: EDIT: do they even sell s works in Sweden?
Cheers Ed
Havent got a clue lol

Stu Plows

Coming soon: Bonking on a hill near you!
hehe true!
Cheers Ed
Much better things to invest in than properties ed. But that's another conversation

Top Bottom