Specialized Tarmac SL4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
All my investments have been in property

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
whilst investing in property gets you a bike worth a few hundred more plus a pair of 2.3k wheels! poor sod :laugh:
Cheers Ed
I think you are shopping in the wrong places :thumbsup:
My point was , spending money on bikes when you are established in business / work is all about what you want to spend on a " toy "
A milkman ( remember those ) may have a 15k bike and get all day to ride it after his work but he may also want to spend that money on a car and spend the rest of the day looking after his kids . Life isn't about what job gets you what , its about balancing the situation you are in .
Anyway .....
The Fizik bar tape with the logo on it looks smart IMO although a little 1980's . I guess that's called retro now :laugh:

young Ed

Veteran
I think you are shopping in the wrong places :thumbsup:
My point was , spending money on bikes when you are established in business / work is all about what you want to spend on a " toy "
A milkman ( remember those ) may have a 15k bike and get all day to ride it after his work but he may also want to spend that money on a car and spend the rest of the day looking after his kids . Life isn't about what job gets you what , its about balancing the situation you are in .
Anyway .....
The Fizik bar tape with the logo on it looks smart IMO although a little 1980's . I guess that's called retro now :laugh:
true just takes longer for the milkman to get his 15k bike than it does for a lawyer or banker or so. just as well that i like saving my money and spending it on bigger better things rather than dwindling it away on haribos and midget gems!
Cheers Ed

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
What's in the box ?? :wahhey:

rps20140322_160449.jpg

young Ed

Veteran
i am guessing some H2O (sorry feeling sciency today! :tongue: should where off by tomorrow)
and some of this
use-plastic-packaging-800x800.jpg

and maybe some of this
Styrofoam_peanuts.JPG

am i right, am i right???? :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom