Speeding...

CoG...

• ...should adorn a black mask and start burning every speed camera in the UK

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ...should have been cycling in the first place

• ...should object as "just" 9mph over the limit is not scientifically reliable

• ...is a whinger, rightly caught and should just pay the f****r

• ...should blame the thought of being in Dudley as the reason for driving fast to escape

• ...should claim temporary blackout

• ...should do a runner and escape to Brazil like Ronnie

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Uncle Mort said:
True enough. I was thinking of a piece of ripe camembert. But it would be a rubbish frame material and it would smell terrible.

hmmmm Camembert.......

mangaman

Smokin Joe said:
Surely we now have an overwhelming argument for making cheeses and microwaves wear helmets?

I think microwaves and cheese should have segregated paths as well.

I'm fed up with them holding me up on the public highway.

They don't pay road tax, jump lights etc etc....

tyred

Legendary Member
Thinking about this, what is needed is to fit some sort of cow catcher device to the front of the car (like the trains you see in old westerns) to clear the pedestrians of the road. It would improve journey times and designed properly, may even improve the car's aerodynamics. I think I may apply for a patent. I'm sure there will be a lot of demand for such a product.

tyred said:
Thinking about this, what is needed is to fit some sort of cow catcher device to the front of the car (like the trains you see in old westerns) to clear the pedestrians of the road. It would improve journey times and designed properly, may even improve the car's aerodynamics. I think I may apply for a patent. I'm sure there will be a lot of demand for such a product.

They really are just about on a car at the moment. The low front bumper hits first and flips you up (perhaps breaking your legs) but you then spin over the car and should glance off the bonnet and sloping windscreen. So the minimum of the energy in the car is transferred to you.

Top Bottom