Speedy Ride for food-Olympic RoadRace Route-Sat 10th Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
Depending on the time we get to the top of Box Hill tomorrow, I may take User10571's route from there to Croydon and home as I've a 4am start on Sunday to drive to Exeter and back dropping off my son back at Uni so don't want to be too late home.

See you all tomorrow.

Cheers

Ross

rb58

Enigma
Looks like we might have a stiff-ish headwind for the first part of the ride. But warm, and hopefully dry.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Probably a smidgen late with this update but......

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/687606

This is a slight route correction that I noticed when I was uploading to my Garmin. On the second pass of Richmond Park the route left the park at Queens which is incorrect as the route should actually turn right and head through the top part of the park along Sawyers Hill. Sorry for the snafu.

Abs

stevevw

Guru
Hope you all have a good ride tomorrow, sad to be missing this one. But I will be thinking of you while driving down through France. Will have to cheer myself up with a nice bottle of Red in the evening while sitting next to the pool.

See you all down at the Velodrome when I get back.

rb58

Enigma
Probably a smidgen late with this update but......

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/687606

This is a slight route correction that I noticed when I was uploading to my Garmin. On the second pass of Richmond Park the route left the park at Queens which is incorrect as the route should actually turn right and head through the top part of the park along Sawyers Hill. Sorry for the snafu.

Abs

Nice one Abs. I'm really looking forward to this one - especially the lunch at the Compasses - where I'll be having whatever Stu has....:thumbsup:

Ross

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Nice one Abs. I'm really looking forward to this one - especially the lunch at the Compasses - where I'll be having whatever Stu has....:thumbsup:

Ross

Hope you're hungry then?
thumbsup.png

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
you going straight to HPC Clive?

Top Bottom