Speedy Ride for food-Olympic RoadRace Route-Sat 10th Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A a fellow scientist...

Well done

Hope to see you in two hours time :smile:

A lovely sun rise, and currently barely a beeze in the tree tops...

Adrian

PS

Will be the fat geezer wearing a H4H cycle shirt....

We had a cracker of sunrise too in Bromley.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Somewhat shoot-faced.

Positives - may have just sorted my post doctoral fellowship (cos I chatted up "the fit bird in the stripes" - her ass was amazing!!!!) negatives - poss will be too hungover to a long ride tomorrow! Will communicate via Luke!

does she ride a bike? :becool:

zigzag

Veteran
apologies for no show. i got ready, went out, then had to come back due to stomach playing up. then set off to hpc again and by the time i reached the arch it was 8:36. i thought you'd might just been gone, but somehow wasn't in a mood to chase. so just did a lap around hyde park and came back home. going out for brekkie with mrs z now.
hope you all had a lovely ride.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
84 miles for me and hardly a speck of rain :smile: An excellent group ride and some fine sunshine at the lunch stop (yes User, it was sunny!) Feet hurting in the last few miles and my +1 was feeling the strain also. Thanks to Abs and Ian for organising. More to follow, after I have had time to reflect on the days events ;)

I told Rozz I would send her the link for this thread, so she can read the write ups and look at the piccies. She may even register to say thanks!

Ant

Home, wet, knackered, great ride, great company, 108 miles, time for a beer
biggrin.gif

rb58

Enigma
Big thanks to Abs and Ian for organising and marshalling us today. Thoroughly enjoyed it, even if some of the roads were a little busy. A good turn out as well - about 20 I think - one of the best for theses 'rides for food'. Great to see some new faces - I hope we didn't scare you off and that'll be back for more.

The Compasses coped well getting the food out, although I'm not sure I'll recommend a 'sausage plowmans' to Cavendish when he's doing the route for real in 2012.

After I left you at Box Hill I had a super speedy ride back to home, arriving about 4.15pm, and completely dry. I hope you were all as lucky!

No century for me this week - shade over 91 miles in total.

Thanks for your company today, and see you on the next one.

Ross

Top Bottom