[SPOILER] Milan - San Remo. La classica di Primavera. 17th March - Spoilers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thom

____
Plenty of talk on this already but no dedicated thread.
The favorites & their odds ? Paddy Power has the following :
Sagan 6-4
Cavendish 7-1
Goss 14-1
Cancellara 16-1
Greipel 18-1
Pozzato 20-1
Boassen Hagen, Hushovd, Nibali, Gilbert 25-1

Moreno Moser is 33-1 - I reckon Cannondale will do their Strade Bianca trick and send him off up the road with anyone who goes over the Poggio, so he would be my outsider.

RoyPSB

Über Member
Hard to look past Sagan.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
The Sagan-Moser trick won't work again in either combination, but Sagan doesn't need it. Cav has already ruled out his chances this year, but that means he probably really thinks he can win it.

Noodley

Sagan
Nibali
Gilbert

That's your podium for you <I wonder what odds for that?>

OP
OP
thom

thom

____
Thread title is too short.
Mods, it has been brought to my attention that the thread title is deficient.
Is it possible to amend the title as follows:
1) put a full stop after the word "Primavera"
2) add closed brackets around "Spoilers", which should be "[Spoilers]".

To my fellow posters I offer my apologies. We have high standards in the Pro Cycling and Racing forum. I'm sorry that on this occasion my contribution has fallen short.

Edit by Mod:
Edited as requested.

Future failure to meet the exacting standards of PC&R will only be tolerated if CAKE :hungry: is offered to all contributors to the thread.

zizou

Veteran
Hard to see past Sagan - he'll be marked but with the sprint he has those that are capable of staying with him on the way up (and down) are going to struggle to beat him.

Cav has downplayed his chances, however is also looking pretty skinny at the moment. Wonder about Cancellera too, he got a bit of criticism on here but imo he looked quite strong in the Strade Bianche. Perhaps to his advantage that Sagan is going to be the centre of attention.

Hushovd as an outsider - was impressed with his performance yesterday, hopefully a return to some sort of form

Top Bottom