Sportful clothing - Made in Italy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No idea, probably designed in Italy but made in China, the clothing is rubbish tho...

vickster

Legendary Member
To the point they are rubbish, no they aren't IMO. The shorts are more comfy than all others I own, from gore, pearl Izumi, sugoi. I paid about £35, half price, so similar price point to the others

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
To the point they are rubbish, no they aren't IMO. The shorts are more comfy than all others I own, from gore, pearl Izumi, sugoi. I paid about £35, half price, so similar price point to the others
I got the feeling that Sportful stuff probably wasn't made in Italy, because if you visit the websites of Santini, Giordana etc. all they do is go on about how it's all made in Italy and how great that is, no mention anywhere on the Sportful website where the clothes are actually made, so I guessed probably not Italy.
That doesn't mean Sportful clothes are not good though, however, internet reviews are very mixed for Sportful so probably not the highest standard in the industry, esp considering the prices are the same as the other Italian companies

vickster

Legendary Member
I am not complaining as I got £70 RRP shorts half price, they fit well, very comfy (did longest 70 mile ride in them recently with no real ill effects), wash well

Mine were from Sigma in their clearance

Top Bottom