Sportive Kinross

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is a goodie for anyone who likes the hills......... http://www.sportive-kinross.co.uk

Entries open at midnight tonight....
How quickly does this one fill up?

OP
OP
Angus444

Angus444

I did the first one in 2011, but missed out in 2012.

I think it sold out very quickly this year........

OP
OP
Angus444

Angus444

I was away for a couple of days early October last year, and when i returned, it was full.....must have sold out in around 5 days....

The Dunfermline one, another cracker, does a bit of this one in reverse.....

OP
OP
Angus444

Angus444

Just found out on Kinross cycling club site that it sold out in 61 hours. Will get it sorted tomorrow to be safe. Cheers
Yip, sound about right.....I'm on holiday this week, so will prob stay up to enter when it opens at midnight.......

OP
OP
Angus444

Angus444

Have you done the Cairn O' Mount and Highland Perthshire sportives? Both organised by the same organisation, great routes, and well-run......

Have you done the Cairn O' Mount and Highland Perthshire sportives? Both organised by the same organisation, great routes, and well-run......
Will be next year. Friends done the Cairn O' mount and loved it. Same with the Bealach though that was cancelled (the main bit). Had a wee boy in March and he has left little time for anything but local riding. Next year will be better though.

Col5632

Guru
I was away for a couple of days early October last year, and when i returned, it was full.....must have sold out in around 5 days....

The Dunfermline one, another cracker, does a bit of this one in reverse.....

I've done the Dunfermline one the last 2 years, only done the short route though.

Kinross one seems super popular :thumbsup:

Top Bottom