Sportive St Andrews - 26th August 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
They have put me down on the 80 mile route :laugh: Total time was 05:11:01 so i would be 67th in the 64 mile list

Dont worry about leaving me, i wasnt feeling my best and was tempted to give up after the first 10 miles, when i caught up with you i got a 2nd wind but they hills took all my energy, cycled with clive most of the way anyways

Anyone doing this on Sunday? Signed up for the 88 miler.

I had signed up for both this and the Highland Perthshire but deferred the St Andrews one till next year. They were happy to do so.

A few club mates done the 68 mile route and said it was hilly. It might not be up for a while - The Perthshire Highland one still is not up and that was yesterday. I usually give it two days.

Well done on completing the St Andrews sportive. I'll look forward to it next year .

Not long back home, some of the hills were mega, it was a good bit more hilly than i thought it was going to be, 65 miles and moving time was 4:50:27, from falkland to the end i was cycling with a guy from glasgow :thumbsup:

Oops, brain freeze... for some reason I liked this post but didn't twig that it was from last year :wacko: (would have been impressive if you had done this the day after the perthshire one!)

Well done in retrospect anyway! ^_^

Top Bottom