SportTracks alternatives?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

Yeah, I know about the tags feature, the majority of my imported rides from SportTracks had associated equipment on rides become tagged in MTB.
You can make it work, but it's nowhere near as simple as SportTracks.

OP
OP
Nomadski

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
I've looked at Turtlesports and Golden Cheetah. Cant seem to work out how to get anything out of turtlesports (probably me just being a techwit) and I added my fitlogs from ST but it didn't fill any data fields in with anything I could use...like the data was corrupt or something.

I'll give Mytourbook a look.

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Got Turtle Sports up and running fairly easily. i successfully added (recent) historical (.fit) data manually, but TS wanted to pull files automatically from a much older Garmin folder rather than the one my Garmin xt310 currently uses. That means I'll need to add all my ongoing data manually - no biggie, but hardly ideal. There seems to be no way to configure which folder TS automatically pulls data from by default. And there's so little support documentation out there. All of which seems a shame because the way the data are accessible, viewable and manipulable suit my needs.
Guess I'll have to give MyTourBook a shot.

OP
OP
Nomadski

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
I found the fitlog was corrupt as it was a fitlog of everything in one file. When I saved each year as a separate fitlog they imported correctly.

Turtle Sports can't import fitlogs, so not sure how to get data from ST3 into it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom