Spotted a Cyclechat Jersey today, who was it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
In Manchester!

As I was walking back from my morning interval training session (running) at about 7:20am this morning, back through Rusholme, I saw a Cyclechat jersey pass me, who was it? ;)

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Could have been John The Monkey. Not sure what time he cycles through there, but I know he has a CC top (unless I dreamt that!).

With all these threads about people spotting I'll have to get a jersey, if my break blocks ever arrive and I get out on my bike again, so people see me!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Rob3rt said:
In Manchester!

As I was walking back from my morning interval training session (running) at about 7:20am this morning, back through Rusholme, I saw a Cyclechat jersey pass me, who was it? :whistle:

Green Surly LHT, Carradice saddlebag and a devil may care glint in the eye?

Would have been me.

OP
OP
Rob3rt

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
John the Monkey said:
Green Surly LHT, Carradice saddlebag and a devil may care glint in the eye?

Would have been me.

No idea about bike etc, I was wrecked from my training (I'd been interval tranining in platt fields park since 6:30 :whistle:) I just saw the cyclechat logo pass me and thought, hmm I wonder who that is since I have never encountered any cyclechat jerseys, or any forum members (to my knowlege) while ive been out and about.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Rob3rt said:
No idea about bike etc, I was wrecked from my training (I'd been interval tranining in tplatt fields park since 6:30 :whistle:) I just saw the cyclechat logo pass me and thought, hmm I wonder who that is since I have never encountered any cyclechat jerseys, or any forum members (to my knowlege) while ive been out and about.
Well, the time is about right for it to have been me. And not noticing the bike? FOR SHAME.

Did you recogninse an air of insouciance? A certain flair and grace to my bike handling? Those are also dead giveaways :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Rob3rt

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Did you notice a walking betroot on the pavement, in short shorts, and a heaband looking like a right pillock, probly not I'd guess, or maybe you did and thought what the hell is this guy doing walking around at 7:20 dressed like that, thats what I think when I see my reflection in the closed restaurant windows! lol

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Rob3rt said:
Did you notice a walking betroot on the pavement, in short shorts, and a heaband looking like a right pillock, probly not I'd guess, or maybe you did and thought what the hell is this guy doing walking around at 7:20 dressed like that, thats what I think when I see my reflection in the closed restaurant windows! lol
They're open as normal until they see you coming!! :whistle:

Tynan

Veteran
it's usually me

only not in Manchester, dear god no

I was also about that area about that time this morning but I don't have a cyclechat jersey. I also wasn't looking at any pedestrians much, just all the litter and crud that is Rusholme on a Monday morning before the streetsweepers have cleaned up!

Tynan

Veteran
BentMikey said:
Yeah, you get around like a tart mate. :laugh:

Not my fault if I cover large areas of London at high speeds and in eye catching style is it

rather than skulking along inches from the ground

Top Bottom