Spotted for sale elsewhere: Vintage / Classic bikes, framesets and components

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Looks like a bit of a bargain , l will message the seller ....thanks for the heads - up !
There is also this one maybe worth an offer https://www.leboncoin.fr/velos/1716382306.htm/

woodbutcher

Veteran
@woodbutcher Now down to €80.:eek:

At that money worth having a look, I think your current fork will fit, respray, transfer the groupset and you have your Z replica:okay:
I messaged the seller and he says it is 53cm . Of course that could be centre to top . There is i stamp on the underside of the b/b which is 51 but l dont know if that indicates size or not. Anyway the seller replied within an hour so he must be keen to sell :whistle:

woodbutcher

Veteran
Now this is a case in point, l messaged the seller "I will buy , what is the cost to send to my address" simple you might think ....but the reply got ( and this is literally what l got was) ??? that was it, three question marks . ^_^ no worries l am used to this but watch for developments !

All uphill

Still rolling along
I know I'm going to regret not buying this!

Cyrille Guimard mixte for sale on Gumtree in Bridgwater, Somerset for £50. The vendor clearly knows about bikes, if not current market prices.

Sorry I haven't worked out how to include the link.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
Now this is a case in point, l messaged the seller "I will buy , what is the cost to send to my address" simple you might think ....but the reply got ( and this is literally what l got was) ??? that was it, three question marks . ^_^ no worries l am used to this but watch for developments !
The Internet equivalent of a Gallic shrug?

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Large Clements in West Yorkshire, currently £40: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clements-vintage-road-bike/324171272337

s-l1600.jpg

Top Bottom