Spotted for sale elsewhere: Vintage / Classic bikes, framesets and components

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GeekDadZoid

Über Member

That Raleigh town bike has to be a Superbe with the full chain case and fork lock.

Bargain at that price.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
I know we're all just "oop north" to you southerners, but I can assure you that Lancaster is rather a long way from Lincolnshire! ^_^

In my head they both begin with "L" and are miles away.. I have a mate that lives near one of them whom I'll probably be visiting soon - I'd best get it right on that occasion :laugh:

davidphilips

Veteran
My brother in law had one years ago ....how come l always ended up at the rear with a fascinating view of his back :sad:

LOL, remember seeing this picture a few years ago not a tandem but maybe same sort of view?

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 13
LOL, remember seeing this picture a few years ago not a tandem but maybe same sort of view?

Pretty much , brother in law is a 6'2'' slightly overweight Yorkshire bloke and l am 5'7" skinny Lincolnshire "Yellowbelly"^_^

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
In the window of the bike shop next door to our current morning coffee ride in the Vendée there's a Look in their window. It's the 2003 KG381 Tour de France edition limitee, although with an incorrect stem and Ultegra 6700 shifters rather than the Dura-Ace 7800 it would have originally been supplied with. Gold Campag Shamal wheels, special edition black/gold carbon crankset. The shop's wanting 550 Euro's.

PXL_20220807_064859896.jpg

I can't get a link of what it should be as I'm on my phone, but it looks a decent price.

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
In the window of the bike shop next door to our current morning coffee ride in the Vendée there's a Look in their window. It's the 2003 KG381 Tour de France edition limiter, although with an incorrect stem and Ultegra 6700 shifters rather than the Dura-Ace 7800 it would have originally been supplied with. Gold Campag Shamal wheels, special edition black/gold carbon crankset. The shop's wanting 550 Euro's.

View attachment 656091

I can't get a link of what it should be as I'm on my phone, but it looks a decent price.

That's a very good price indeed shame about the distance
@woodbutchmaster

Coast

Very nice and a fair price in my mind. Too far away which is probably a good thing as if it was on my local ride I’d have been tempted to have a closer look and no doubt end up lightening my already light bank balance 😊

netman

Veteran
In the window of the bike shop next door to our current morning coffee ride in the Vendée there's a Look in their window. It's the 2003 KG381 Tour de France edition limiter, although with an incorrect stem and Ultegra 6700 shifters rather than the Dura-Ace 7800 it would have originally been supplied with. Gold Campag Shamal wheels, special edition black/gold carbon crankset. The shop's wanting 550 Euro's.

View attachment 656091

Ohh, tres chic n'est pas? All I can see online is only 300 made - looks like a bargain and would be coming home with me if I was there!

Top Bottom