Spring and summer boating type striped blazer to make me stand out from the riff raff...help me decide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
There is a chap who wanders around the market in Accrington always wearing wellingtons and a knotted hanky hat I kid you not.
I forgot to mention. Those 'wellies' are folded over 'navvy' style

1620429879041.png

to add to his eccentric look. Yes,he stands out but if he wants to stand out peacock style,he'll have to up his game as he certainly ain't the only weirdo wandering round Accy town centre!:laugh:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Of the three, #3. Or get a Union Jacket :rolleyes:

1620430432249.png

bitsandbobs

Über Member

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
That's a Jesus College cricket sweater I think.

True. A Ralph Loren one probably as well ;) So @Accy cyclist , what subject did you read at Cambridge? :whistle:

s7-1397104_alternate1?$rl_df_zoom$.jpg

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

Nibor

Bewildered

battered

Guru
Safari Jackets are back in? Oh dear. I remember as a kid we were in a scout hut and one of the mail order catalogues, you know the ones that were fashionable back in the 70s and 80s. This had lurked in a dark corner for years, it was from the 70s and featured, after we had looked at the women's underwear section (come on, what you you expect from 15 year old boys?) safari suits and flares. The men wearing them looked incredibly camp, we were howling with laughter.

Top Bottom