Spring and summer boating type striped blazer to make me stand out from the riff raff...help me decide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
And a pair of these shoes

View attachment 581141
Class. 😊

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Stone? At least the jackets in the OP are something. That's just nothing.
Ah, yes, I'm sorry... I forget your wilful myopia issue. My earlier post was no burning police van, granted, but I'll excuse you being wilfully blind to my very clear suggestion of pairing a plain jacket with colourful shirts. :rolleyes:

When I next see ACAB being scrawled on a van by someone who looks like he's AWOL from the Dow Jones trading floor, I'll know it's you at least.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Ah, yes, I'm sorry... I forget your wilful myopia issue. My earlier post was no burning police van, granted, but I'll excuse you being wilfully blind to my very clear suggestion of pairing a plain jacket with colourful shirts. :rolleyes:

When I next see ACAB being scrawled on a van by someone who looks like he's AWOL from the Dow Jones trading floor, I'll know it's you at least.
That's why they call it a blazer.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Beige though. Don't ever wear beige. Life's too short for beige.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Beige though. Don't ever wear beige. Life's too short for beige.

As folks take on more of a beige tone, they seem inexorably drawn to such a hue themselves.

Oh and don't get me started on those irregularly widthed, horizontally striped polo shirts.. :sad:

Top Bottom