Spring and summer boating type striped blazer to make me stand out from the riff raff...help me decide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Beige is ok as long as you wear something colourful with it,like Canucks Traveller said. I've had a pair of beige smart shorts for years. They're getting on now and after umpteen washes have turned more stone than beige. I wouldn't wear them with a beige or stone top,but i would with a solid dark colour or something like this.

View attachment 581203

I bet your guide dog went 'Holy Shoot!' :eek:

cookiemonster

Legendary Member

MntnMan62

Über Member
I'm not crazy about any of them. #2 and #3 are just wrong. So don't even think about either of those. The first one isn't terrible but that doesn't mean I would suggest you get it. You don't want to just look "ok". You want to look good.

Dave7

Legendary Member
@Accy cyclist at the risk of taking this thread seriously......and if the choice IS between just those 2.....then I would go with the 1st one. Personally I prefer the 2nd one as it's more discreet but if you want it to clearly look like a boating jacket then its the 1st one.
Bear in mind I have never owned a boat or boating jacket though :rolleyes:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Did you mean unironic badinage :rolleyes:
You can say that...

Where are you planning to wear this accy?
Your neck of the woods, wouldn't it be more cost-effective to rent something for the two weeks of summer sun?
I thought you had ditched the move to Lytham?

Top Bottom