Spring Into The Dales (SITD), Sun, 14th Apr, 2019. HQ Mytholmroyd.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Bike, food and myself ready, anyone coming ?

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
A766A2E9-271F-4105-AA84-554FCB8D7DD1.jpeg
C9633166-7718-4F6B-9BEE-1148525F9726.jpeg
F766D4FA-00E4-42BA-9C6D-C49914A2993D.jpeg
That was tough ! The wind was relentless and cold on the outward route plus I rode to and from the start and chucked Crag Vale just for good measure :ohmy: Full photo report later, need food and drink

Me neither.

When I was a kid (up north) "serious" bikes were always drops.

Thank god cycling moved on from that monoculture - plenty of cycling crimes since but the 90s hybrid was what got me back into cycling.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well done! It must have been well over an imperial century with your extras and close to 3,000 m (10,000 ft) of climbing? I would have liked to have come and suffered with you but I don't think I would have even made it to the top of the first climb... :laugh:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Cold winds, LOADS of hills, 133 miles! :notworthy:

In stark contrast ... this morning I did another little test trip to the shops on my bike. I'm still not right but at least I felt better than I did last Thursday. I'll gradually increase the frequency and length of rides until I feel good again.
It was good test :blink: Look forward to going on one of your rides Colin but I need to find a better way to get over to you because the roads through Bolton, Bury and Rochdale are absolutely rubbish

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It was good test :blink: Look forward to going on one of your rides Colin but I need to find a better way to get over to you because the roads through Bolton, Bury and Rochdale are absolutely rubbish
@Littgull is the local expert that you need for that! He knows Bury and Rochdale intimately and I'm sure knows his way round Bolton too... :okay:

Top Bottom