England : Kent Spring Kent Ride - 5th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Hello all!

I am looking at hosting my first Forum ride of the year! I have been quiet on here, but not on the roads. Lots of triathlon training and other commitments have kept me from you all!

Here are the propose stats:

Date: Sunday 5th May
Forgot to add....Start Time - Meet at 9:30 to leave for 10am
Meet Point: Ashford International
Estimated Mileage: 35 Miles Max
Route: Ashford International - Bethersden - Biddenden- Benenden (Half Way Point)- Sissinghurst- Bethersden - Great Chart- Ashford International

Tags:
@ianrauk
@All the gear no idea
@Stephen Piper
@Salty seadog
@HertzvanRental
@Nigel182
@Fab Foodie
@Hill Wimp
@topcat1
@smutchin
@Porcia

Please tag anyone else who may be interested?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Hoping this save route option will work for everyone: https://binged.it/2MNQT3D

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Sounds like fun, but (a) Whitstable FNRttC is more likely for me, and I prefer a lie-in on Sundays after a night ride and (b) trains to your neck of the woods are a complete pain, especially on Sundays. Earliest I could get there is 10.30. Hope you get a good turn-out and have a great day Charlotte.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
You should come on the Whitstable ride @Charlotte Alice Button . It's a cracker. I can say that, I'm the ride leader. LOL
Not the ride leader, fully agrees!

colly

Re member eR
I've been holding off on this for various reasons but it seems I will be in Kent that weekend. So assuming you are prepared to accept someone from the grim north count me in.
:okay:

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Oh yes! I will not be upset if your plans change obviously! I am very much planning for this ride to go ahead, I have a lovely ride planned with plenty of pubs and bakeries on the way :hungry::cheers::bicycle::sun:

Top Bottom