England : Kent Spring Kent Ride - 5th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Only just been signed-back as bike fit after a few months off, so not for me this time.
Keep me posted for other events :-)

colly

Re member eR
I'm back in Kent after being on the IOW overnight.
Sorry to report that my car was playing up something chronic on the way to Portsmouth and again today driving back to Kent.
Ashford is around 30 miles or so from where l am and l was going to drive to and from.
I might still come along but lm getting serious grief from mrs Colly and her sister about it. ^_^^_^^_^

Time to toughen up.

Definitely let you know before the off.

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
It was so lovely to see everyone today. Some nice juicy hills! My hamstrings are feeling it now. So nice to meet you @colly - such a lovely person!

Thanks for the luck for tomorrow x

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
It was so lovely to see everyone today. Some nice juicy hills! My hamstrings are feeling it now. So nice to meet you @colly - such a lovely person!

Thanks for the luck for tomorrow x
Hills? Hills? I'm sorry, but that's a flat ride (in comparison with mine, at least...) ;)
Good luck for tomorrow!

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
There was 6 bikes but 7 of us Ausra Stephen +stoker? Colly, Kirsty (stuntmankirsty) and Charlotte

and we did a 30+ mile loop of the lanes with Charlotte leading from the back.

Kirsty was out on her 2nd ride after breaking her shoulder last year and rode pretty good.

Stephens' tandom was pretty fast, he led the way and Ausra was out on one of her first rides of the year.

Charlotte no pump no inner tubes no mini tool kit tut tut, it was a nice day out thanks Charlotte (should of had a tea stop).

Last edited:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Charlotte no pump no inner tubes no mini tool kit tut tut, it was a nice day out thanks Charlotte (should of had a tea stop).
:eek: on both counts. Good job you avoided the all-too-frequent ride leader puncture. And wot no tea?

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
There was 6 bikes but 7 of us Ausra Stephen +stoker? Colly, Kirsty (stuntmankirsty) and Charlotte

and we did a 30+ mile loop of the lanes with Charlotte leading from the back.

Kirsty was out on her 2nd ride after breaking her shoulder last year and rode pretty good.

Stephens' tandom was pretty fast, he led the way and Ausra was out on one of her first rides of the year.

:eek: on both counts. Good job you avoided the all-too-frequent ride leader puncture. And wot no tea?

Yes I do admit, I did not include a tea stop - I was a little off the boil on Sunday, I think my mind was too set on Monday... Changing a tyre is pretty much at the top of my to-do list as it was definitely highlighted by pretty much everyone on Sunday....:laugh:

So yes....next time I will time it better and be slightly more organised...Still a good day with great people :wub:

Top Bottom