Spring's a-comin'!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I can accurately forecast when the snow will come. It'll be within 48 hours of me taking the snow tyres off.

I took the Winters off last night, so snowy Armageddon is due at any moment!
It's a balmy 5degC right now, practically shorts weather on the commute in this morning :sun: (although I actually wore two pairs of longs)

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Still freezing here, the ice bike is getting a good clean, I'm sure I shall use it again before the end of the month,

markharry66

Über Member
I think spring packed up its suitcases and went on holiday for two weeks. Rain, low temperatures and cold wind this morning in south london

Not needed a light on my 7-10 miles AM commute, still used one however. My longer 20-23mile AM commute has needed a light or two but on Thursday after 20mins it was twilight. The evening commute is still a bit dark at the end, mainly due to never leaving on time.
7th Jan AM

Friday Night

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Clear skies, and almost light when I left this evening.
Still not banking on frosts having disappeared, but snowdrops are in full bloom down by the riverside.

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Left late this morning (daughter was off on a school trip so wanted to see her off) and had a glorious ride in in blazing sunshine :sun:
OK, the wind is a bit nippy but there's some power behind that sun now.
Won't be long!!

J1888

Über Member
Yesterday morning was brill - bright, but not blindingly sunny, no wind, but nice and cool air - almost floated into work.

The way home...pouring down with rain, puncture discovered on leaving the office.

Windy this morning!

Top Bottom