Spring's a-comin'!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I saw loads of crocuses out today

Tynan

Veteran
a stiff coldish wind rather dampened any thoughts of spring today but the noticeably longer days are very nice indeed, it seems absurd to think that it'll be light at 10pm at some point

James Blackwell

I'm back on 3 weeks after a horrible experience with ice. Felt good to not be frozen and petrified of going over. Looking forward to finally getting some proper miles in again now.

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Good to see you back on Endo, James. I wondered what had happened to you, just assumed you had mechanical gremlins.

James Blackwell

Good to see you back on Endo, James. I wondered what had happened to you, just assumed you had mechanical gremlins.
Had those as well. Where I came off I managed to damage the rear derailleur so had to wait until pay day to get a replacement. Beginners mistake though last night as I didnt replace the cable and had to do the last 12 miles stuck in top gear. Its good to be back though Panter, so thanks :smile:

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Spring Summer Autumn Winter pah,, only two seasons up here cold and wet and then just cold :biggrin: . This office at the moment is full of folk coughing ,sneazing the works!

Top Bottom