stabilising weight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Big tits aren't all that...don't worry Jane.
Nothing wrong with big tits either campfire

edit:infact....I would say tonage>tits

edit2: that should read tonage as in Toned...not tonage as in weighing a tonne

Norm

But still... about these pictures...
drool-animated-animation-love-smiley-emoticon-000381-large.gif

ASC1951

Guru
HaloJ said:
I am worried that.... my fat levels are dropping. I don't want smaller boobs.
Nothing you can do about that, I'm afraid. There is some evidence that weight loss through exercise and diet is more effective at removing fat from the abdomen than the same weight loss through diet alone, but that is about as far as it goes. Essentially you are stuck with the fat distribution instructions that your genes have given you.

It may be different on the XX side, but over here a lot of us XYs aren't too keen on large boobs where everything else wobbles as well.

weeeeelllll, thanks Montage, they've only developed along those lines during the last few years, was a greyhound all over until then. Think it's the hormones & family genes with females as they get older. As someone on this thread said earlier, you can't spot reduce, more's the pity, as I'd gladly go down that route.

montage

God Almighty
Campfire said:
weeeeelllll, thanks Montage, they've only developed along those lines during the last few years, was a greyhound all over until then. Think it's the hormones & family genes with females as they get older. As someone on this thread said earlier, you can't spot reduce, more's the pity, as I'd gladly go down that route.

I'm sure many women would kill to have your current problem!

Edit: especially some models :biggrin:

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Well I just ate some chocolate :evil:

I was up the town this morning with jeans I only bought three weeks ago ( I nearly took them back as they were tight) and today I had to keep pulling them up :blush:

Well they weren't exactly at my knees you understand :eek:

I am Spartacus

Über Member
Jane Smart said:
Well I just ate some chocolate :eek:

SO did I.
I can recommend the CoOp own brand fairtrade chokky. it is not too sweet and the milk choc bubbly crisp variety is a winner

scots_lass

Jane,
You are eating properly aren't you? You shouldn't be losing that much weight so quickly even cycling every day. Are you actually losing pounds or is it just your shape changing?

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
scots_lass said:
Jane,
You are eating properly aren't you? You shouldn't be losing that much weight so quickly even cycling every day. Are you actually losing pounds or is it just your shape changing?

I am losing pounds :biggrin:

I am eating well yes, but I do go out there and pedal like hell I have to say, maybe I should try and calm my rides down a bit :ohmy:

I am not fast by any manner of means nor particularly fit, but I am pushing what I have in me :laugh:

Seems since my first post, I have not lost any more, so maybe I have reached a plateau now :sad:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Jane maybe you need to workout how many calories you are using when you are out on your bike and make sure you are eating at least that othewise you will keep on losing weight, which is good to a point but you then need to maintain your weight and concentrate on just improving your fitness. I find it is like a balancing act and if you ever get it right let me know will you :biggrin:

Big boobs are an absolute curse. And its not just about the leering looks and inappropriate comments you get and the fact that clothes don't fit you. Back and neck pain, deformed shoulder muscles, and raw/sore skin around your boobs and shoulders are just some of the delights. I am exactly the same dress size as I was ten years ago, a million times fitter, but because of genetics my boobs have gone from a 34C to 34F, and no amount of exercise and diet changes it. As soon as I have the money for surgery I am there!

There's quite a bit more scarring from a reduction and risk of nerve damage etc, just reading about it on the NHS website. They do them for men too, although it's all classed as cosmetic, which when you suffer lots of neck and shoulder pain, headaches etc is a bit of wrong label.

Top Bottom