stabilising weight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Kirstie said:
Big boobs are an absolute curse. And its not just about the leering looks and inappropriate comments you get and the fact that clothes don't fit you. Back and neck pain, deformed shoulder muscles, and raw/sore skin around your boobs and shoulders are just some of the delights. I am exactly the same dress size as I was ten years ago, a million times fitter, but because of genetics my boobs have gone from a 34C to 34F, and no amount of exercise and diet changes it. As soon as I have the money for surgery I am there!

Yes Kirstie, I agree but don't get back & neck pain, but do suffer from shoulder pain sometimes, although that could be due to falling on my head on the Mosel path on a cycle tour in 2000. I had a problem for while but it's probably recurring now. But I'm smaller in band size so it's more apparent. I would be afraid to undergo surgery nowadays but might if I were a bit younger - although the problem only developed over the last 10 years. Just DON'T go on hormone replacement!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crackle said:
There's quite a bit more scarring from a reduction and risk of nerve damage etc, just reading about it on the NHS website. They do them for men too, although it's all classed as cosmetic, which when you suffer lots of neck and shoulder pain, headaches etc is a bit of wrong label.

For women it is considered therapeutic rather than cosmetic because of the psychological and physical problems which are relieved when you have it done. The operation has a very high success rate for these reasons.

Top Bottom