stabilising weight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jane Smart

The Queen
Ok been cycling since June, I was then a stone and a half ( at least ) heavier. ( and maybe a size 14)

I am now wanting to stick at the weight I am at, or maybe even put some more on, as I am told I am too thin. This time last year, I could only dream of this problem, I was a size 16 and am now a 10/12

My weight is just dropping all the time, do I need to eat pasta?

sorry if this subject has been brought up but I want my chest back :blush:

:becool:

rogersavery

pies work for me

ASC1951

Guru
Jane Smart said:
sorry if this subject has been brought up but I want my chest back :sad:
Unfortunately you cannot decide which parts of your body you lose weight from or put it back on - that is genetic. Targeted exercises can change muscle definition and therefore appearance, but there are no muscles in your missing bits so you might have to go for the temporary chicken fillets or permanent bags of salty water.

WeeE

Pay not attention to them, Jane - do it the quick and easy way. Just cut a few spare pounds from my middle, boobs, bum and thighs and transplant them onto yours.
Two birds, one stone - how about it?

Norm

Jane Smart said:
but I want my chest back :laugh:
And if that doesn't deserve a "This Thread Is Useless Without Pix", then I don't know what does.;)

I consider myself an expert in such things, Jane. I could help you search.;)

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Cheers for the site link Phil. I'm in a similar position to Jane. I'm happy with my weight but I am worried that whilst my daily cycle commuting is toning me up that my fat levels are dropping. I don't want smaller boobs.

Abs

Top Bottom