Stage 13 - spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
This is the first of the TT's and it could let us see how Rasmussen is going to get on. I think that Millar will be near the top of the TT placings today (or do I really mean I hope he will) I do however think that Rasmussen may lose the yellow jersey today. Valverde to the front?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slow down

I sort of hope someone does take yellow from him. I know many riders plan their season around the tour and aim to peak in July, but Rasmussen does nothing for 364 days of the year and relies on one break to win him the polka dot and maybe the tour.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Thats a tad unfair Slowdown, Rasmussen did ride the Giro. He may have grabbed the polkadot with a break, BUT the other riders all had the chance to follow him, its not like they weren't allowed to follow him. And the polkadot has a history of being won by a rider taking a chance on one stage.

I Just want to see if his TTing has improved :tongue:

gbyers

I fear it's for the best that Rasmussen loses the overall lead today.

It would be terrible publicity if the yellow jersey holder was refused the start.

Having read the increasing negative coverage of Rasmussen this looks inevitable.:tongue:

Squaggles

I think he will lose yellow which will make a very exciting race as he then has to go and take more time in the mountains . It's all much more exciting than when that bloke from Texas won it all the time .

gbyers

I see the official Tour site is still listing the performances of one Thomas Geraint.

Hasn't anyone pointed this out? My French isn't up to emailing them.

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Millar 1.40 behing Wiggins on the second check point, is he not really trying or what. Although it is raining very hard so that could be some of the reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gbyers

NOS service is up and running as of 1305 BST for those of us with no other options.

It looks very wet. Millar going far and away best of all runners on wet course.

gbyers

Steve Austin said:
The rain looks very heavy.

Looking good for The Rasmussen TT show :tongue:

'sets video'

What about a sweepstake on when he first falls. Anyone who knows how far it is to the first roundabout is barred from entering. :?:

Top Bottom