Stage 16 - spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tetedelacourse said:
I don't think so. With the downhill finish today, the opportunity to put serious time into him wasn't really there. If it had finished at the top of the Bonnette then this would have been the day to do it, defo. But you can see why they didn't want a mountain top finish up there! Nowhere for anyone to stand!

I reckon tomorrow was the focal point of their plan all along but I'll eat my chapeau if it doesn't happen tomorrow!
Hmmm. I hope you're right. Especially as Baggy and I will be sat at home all day with a bucket of popcorn and plenty of Pimms. :blush:

Tetedelacourse

popcorn and pimms, ha ha! Sounds like a recipe for success.

I have to go fishing (it's a long story, I hate fishing ffs) but I might pull out at lunchtime with a mystery illness.

I'll crack open the buckfast and pork scratchings.

Tetedelacourse said:
I'll crack open the buckfast and pork scratchings.
I do hope you drink the Buckie with your little finger extended. We'll have no uncouthness round here.
eusa_naughty.gif

There was one point on the stage when the commentators were talking about 8 - 10%; I thought that doesn't sound bad, then they panned to a side shot, the length of the road was massive :blush:. What speed would they have been doing up the mountains ? I think they average 28-30mph in the mountains :blush:

Top Bottom