Stage 20 *Spoiler*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cathryn said:
Is there nothing Brad can do tomorrow to get onto the podium? Would it be REALLY bad form to whip Lance's arse up the Champs Elysees??
What, nick almost a minute on a flat final stage with the sprint trains hammering along at full tilt? Dream on sister....:biggrin:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
What a race though eh? Good tour this year- I(we) even managed to watch the last climb in the foyer of the velodrome. Loved every minute(of the tour). Chapeau to the lot of them. I hope.

Paul_L

Über Member
stayed away from this thread until the ITV4 highlights. What a stage! Wiggo, must have dug himself out of all sorts of pain to get back to the Sheck group twice.

I'd never have imagined he'll still be in 4th tonight.

The stage had it all, Bertie shadowing Andy. Lance shadowing Franck. Andy Shleck would have won the stage were it not for him wanting Franck to go with his moves, and Contador seemed to be looking after Lance's podium.

I almost though Cav and Thor were going to touch hands as they sprinted to the line. Glad they didn't. I'd have been sick!!!

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
dan_bo said:
And I can recommend reading through pages 10-17 of this thread, its pretty funny.

Paul_L said:
stayed away from this thread until the ITV4 highlights. What a stage!

I was ripping my hair out with sweaty hands. Kept losing the Eurotrash feed, and forgetting how to spell 'when'

It was an epic afternoons chatting I can tell ya.

Ride of Le Tour from Tony Martin - absolutely fabulous and he deserves a bit of a breather tomorrow but don't think he will see it that way.

Top Bottom