Stage 3 - Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
This is the first real sprinters stage so who will it be, I still think Cavendish will get one stage this year so perhaps today is the one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yello

Julian Dean!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Keith.

What channel are you watching it on in Asia? I can't seem to get it in Singapore, certainly not on the starhub network.

I've tried that ITV website but I give up waiting for it to load....

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Cav's got to win something in the next few days, because he's dropping out after the tenth stage to prepare for the Olympics. He's got the talent, but he hasn't always got the temperament... and of course, now, everyone will want to stop him winning.

Chris James

Über Member
Flying_Monkey said:
Cav's got to win something in the next few days, because he's dropping out after the tenth stage to prepare for the Olympics. .
Funnily enough i understood this (hence me not selecting him for my Fantasy team), but on ITV4 yesterday they had an interview with him saying that he was going to try to finish the Tour as dropping out would be disrespectful to his team.

Having said that, I expect to drop out before the end and I expect him to win today!

Tetedelacourse

Disrespectful, ha ha good one! Tell that to Cippolini!

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
zimzum42 said:
Keith.

What channel are you watching it on in Asia? I can't seem to get it in Singapore, certainly not on the starhub network.

I've tried that ITV website but I give up waiting for it to load....

I don't see it on the TV but follow it on Cyclingnews Live. I've also had no luck here in Vietnam but in China we used to get 45 minutes most evenings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kennykool

Tetedelacourse said:
I'm telling you now, Cavendish will miss out today!

Let us have some hope..................

Robbie McEwan has been very quiet this year....vocally AND in the race...Maybe he'll do it today then if you reckon Cav ain't got a chance!!!

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
The break got up to 14 minutes which seems a lot to me, however it's started to fall back so either they are tiring or the peleton has said it's time to move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom