Stage 3 - Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Star

Keith Oates said:
I don't see it on the TV but follow it on Cyclingnews Live. I've also had no luck here in Vietnam but in China we used to get 45 minutes most evenings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should check out http://cyclingfans.com/. They have several links to live streaming that are available worldwide. I live stateside, but don't have cable, so they keep me happy. ;)

Star

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
the break is 9mins ahead with 77km to go. i make that (on the basis of the pack catching at 1min every 10km) a possible break win, but the pack has been held up slightly by some tight, narrow turns though some old villages.

i'm still going for cav to win.

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
At the moment William Frischkorn is in Yellow on the road, this is very likely to change before the finish but you never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
6 minutes with 35 to go... they could still stay ahead, but I don't think so. I am guessing that they will be caught with a couple of km to go... and then there will be an insane bunch sprint... which could be anyone's given that the whole peloton will be knackered having chased down the break.

yello

Crashes are playing a decisive role in this one! 3km to go, breakaway still 2:45 ahead. It's going to be close!

Edit: no it's not!!

La victoire française!!!

kennykool

Peloton look to have left it too late...crashes haven't helped

Team Columbia or Silence?lotto no where to be seen in lead group

Cav and Robbie are gonna miss out!!!

Moonlight

Whoever said it wasn't Cav's day was right. I found that stage a bit of let down. The Peloton should have pushed harder for sure. Millar still 8th though =]. Yet still they don't gossip about him...pfft.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Moonlight said:
Whoever said it wasn't Cav's day was right. I found that stage a bit of let down. The Peloton should have pushed harder for sure. Millar still 8th though =]. Yet still they don't gossip about him...pfft.

What are they going to say?
Millar doing quite well, might get a top 10 in the TT tomorrow before blowing away as soon as the road goes up:biggrin:

will

This year's Tour has been SO exciting this year.

Usually week one is filled with boring flat stages and sprinters sharing stage wins before quitting pre-alps.

And KUDOs to V.V. great to see a GC contender wanting the Yellow on Day 1

mondobongo

Über Member
Cav was not in good humour when ITV 4 asked him a few questions, appeared to be seriously t'd off and showed his petulant side.

Top Bottom