Stage 7 - Spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TimO

Guru
That was an impressive finish by Gerdemann, I bet he's well chuffed to win!

I can never believe the speeds in these races, over 25mph average, I'd be happy to achieve that on the flat, for an hour! :eek:

gbyers

An emotional interview from young Gerdemann, a big improvement on the speeches that might have been made by some of the other potential winners. A great effort.

Yes, these guys are good aren't they. My personal TT route is 28 miles and I cannot get to 20mph, currently stuck on 19.5 so 25mph is a wild unattainable dream!

chris42

Yes as if I'd be seen dead in a pink shirt! :eek:

i had to watch the race on the laptop... with either a fuzzy eurosport feed or a stuttering foreign language one... my cable box decided to give up on friday night! i have to wait until thursday for a replacement.

he looked shattered at the end. great ride though... and by landaluze, being a fan of the Euskadi team i was cheering him on.

tomorrow should be fun. :eek:

L

Noodley

what channel did you watch it on laurence? cyclingfans web page had a link to NOS which was quite good.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
TimO said:
I can never believe the speeds in these races, over 25mph average, I'd be happy to achieve that on the flat, for an hour! :eek:

My fastest average in a (flattish) 10 is 24 mph. :blush:

I'm happy just to achieve 25 mph, for any amount of time.

gbyers

Noodley said:
what channel did you watch it on laurence? cyclingfans web page had a link to NOS which was quite good.

I thought these pictures were very high quality for internet feed, some of the best resolution I've seen.

The commentary was in dutch (obviously) but I was getting the hang of it towards the end. :eek:

I guess it'll have been dealt with before but what's the best way to get Eurosport subscription. Looks like I'll buy a box - then what? Top up, Sky package (def don't fancy)??

Thanks for any views.

Noodley

On the other hand I could not seem to get the Eurosport audio feed which was on cyclingfans so listened to NOS (so it was Dutch! I could not work out which of the many many languages I do not speak it was) and picked up the names ok...

Top Bottom