Stage 8 **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

At least the people fo Paris are saved from me running through the streets followed by Chuffy in his red rubber pants - which can only be a good thing...

At least the people fo Paris are saved from me running through the streets followed by Chuffy in his red rubber pants - which can only be a good thing...

grumble, gumble, tickets booked, camera cleaned, bl00dy Armstrong, grumble, grumble.....

M.jpg

Rest assured I shall not be posting a pic of what the Parisiens are missing out on!
naked-fat-guy.jpg

That's not Paris and it's missing Noodley anyway. Edit it away man, have you no shame:..............?

Forget I asked that..

mangaman

Unless Lance is actually injured from the tumbles then his best move would be to work the rest of the tour for Leipheimmer. Just do domestique duties early in each stage and then keep himself within the time limit by joining the bus. That would be great for his PR and a decent thing to do.

He said he is going to stay in and enjoy the next 2 weeks on his twitter feed. I doubt he will bury himself for the team, but I reckon he will work for levi, and possibly go for a stage (but I can't see him winning any of the stages)

good for him if he does, I'm sure there are plenty of riders in the peleton that wouldn't mind seeing him ferrying some water bottles, setting the pace and providing shelter for other riders.

Regardless of how we view him, from a riders persepctive he's brought a lot of money and interest to cycling, a sort of Tiger Woods effect. A little touch of the common and humble now would see him ending on a popular note.

After thinking he'd probably bugger off on the rest day, it makes more sense for him to stay now I've thought about it.

As a PR thing, he could even win over the French, if he sticks to the end, works for Levi and makes a few comments about how privilaged he's been to be able to ride so many tours etc.

Personally I hope he abandons tomorrow. I'm not sure I could face a "new, humble Lance - who'se always respected the sport and the tour".

It'd be hypocrisy of the highest order.

Top Bottom