Stem Length

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Hacienda71

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I assume they are os.
I was gonna park in the Velodrome carpark then go in by the skills park. I have only been in that way before and the parking seems secure.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Dan if you are up for a blast around Clayton Vale in the next couple of weeks I may take you up on the offer
The plan :becool:
Which is why wider bars were my suggestion.Did you put wider bars on?
Oh yeah. Went a bit wider, not massively though as I am a bit old school :rolleyes:
Lets get it sorted then guys. @dan_bo @fossyant and Cubist any preferred dates and realistic times and should we post a seperate thread see if there is general interest?
God damn Hacienda! I did notice you didn't ping me in this post even though I would be the obvious choice. Do I smell bad or something?

Let's get this nailed down shall we, 7pm at Evan's by the Velodrome onTue 18th. All those in favour say I. (I'll see you shortly before Dan :thumbsup:)

OP
OP
Hacienda71

Hacienda71

The plan :becool:

Oh yeah. Went a bit wider, not massively though as I am a bit old school :rolleyes:

God damn Hacienda! I did notice you didn't ping me in this post even though I would be the obvious choice. Do I smell bad or something?

Let's get this nailed down shall we, 7pm at Evan's by the Velodrome onTue 18th. All those in favour say I. (I'll see you shortly before Dan :thumbsup:)
Thought you might kick off with @Cubist about bar width :whistle:
I 7pm at Evans it is.
@potsy could come along with his CX bike. Give him a chance to try out his new lights. ;)

OP
OP
Hacienda71

Hacienda71

Chris the only stem i can find is a non-oversize job (85mm Xlite thing) Sorry about that. Ill bring it with anyroad. I could have sworn i had an OS job.
No problem still fancy a blast round Clayton Vale in the dark. My lumens normally just light up boring tarmac...

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Are we meeting 6.30 at Daisy Nook? If the cabin's open I'll have a mint choc chip Cornetto please :thumbsup:

6.30. Cornetto in hand.or at least it'll look like a cornetto in the dark.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Bike is clean (well, I pointed a hose at it), lights charged, tyre pressures checked and chain oiled. I'm as ready as I'm going to be. Should we book an ambulance in advance or just hope they are not busy when we want one?

Top Bottom