Steve Wright's Serious Jockin'...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Houthakker

A Happy Wanderer
Listen to radio 2 most of the time, but swich over when that show starts.
Its not him, becuase I like his sunday show, I think its all the silliness. feels too forced to me.

Congrats on the shout out tho

gbb

Legendary Member
Congrats on the shout out...but like others, I find his show format a bit dated now, God knows he's been doing more or less the same stuff for decades. I'll listen to it, it's not that bad...but the serious Jokin thing....yawn.:dry:

Venod

Eh up
Congratulations for the mention, but I am finding it increasingly difficult to listen to R2, I can't listen to Chris Evans, Ken Bruce only goes on for pop master then its back to Spotify or Radio Paradise, 6 music occasionally, Johnny Walker is the only R2 DJ I can listen to for any length of time and the celebrity stand in DJ's :wacko: who came up with that stupid idea, ? probably the same person who thinks its smart to have the DJ interacting with the traffic report woman.

Last edited:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
He is paid £500 - £550k for basically repeating his show from 20 years ago.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5138594, member: 45"]I wish someone would stop transmitting Steve Wright, but let him carry on with his show and just not tell him it's not going out. Then replace him with Mark and Lard.[/QUOTE]
But they are so unfunny. There's someone called Steve Royal who does a show on Radio Lancashire on Saturday mornings. The only sensible thing he's said was when he read out a letter from a listener who said he was "the most unfunny man on the radio and that he should resign asap". He laughed at the letter but deep down i think he knew the sender was right.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Why knock a succesful show/ presenter? If you don't like a particular radio show........don't listen to it, it's not compulsory.
There's plenty of other shows and presenters available.

Top Bottom