Stolen brompton bike (reward offered)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

danduce

Hello, hope its okay to post here, but I had my bike stolen on Kings Way in Hove (East Sussex). It is a black and lime green fold-up Brompton M3L, bought after my last bike was stolen from Brighton Station last year. I stupidly left it for about 15 seconds and it was gone.
I really need it for work, and can offer a reward for the return or any information that leads to it being found. The frame number is 586540.
If anyone finds this bike or frame number please could you contact me or Sussex police
Many thanks!

Attachments

• 46496.jpg
    46496.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 39
Man, that really sucks - here's hoping you have good luck in getting it back, Dan!
Keep an eye on Gumtree and eBay for the next few weeks - especially as yours has a lovely distinctive colour scheme, and be sure to search nationwide. When my Brompton was nicked in 2015 from Bow, East London (like you, turned my back for literally 15 seconds) it showed up on eBay about 6 weeks later, the Police collected it in Cambridgeshire and I retrieved it from West London. Go figure...

OP
OP
D

danduce

Thank you! Oh I really hope that happens for me. I have saved searches on both gumtree and eBay so fingers crossed it will turn up.
I have a feeling it was a van that pulled over and took it as there was no-one around and its a busy road to run across with a bike. Its not exactly a fast get-away ride.

Kell

Veteran
Gutted for you.

It's the inconvenience and cost that's hard to bear.

It's also shocking how brazen some people are and how quickly something like this can happen.

Top Bottom