Storage?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My bikes got moved to the garage 7 years ago when my son arrived.....

Best bike is ground anchored - huge anchor with a bolt that was about 14mm wide and went down about 6 inches into the floor - took some drilling....

The others are hung up, the commuter just propped against some shelves for a quick exit in the mornings. We used to have the wife's car in there but it's not now practical - too much car moving in the mornings.... my car stays at the bottom of the drive all week until some use at weekend (doesn't fit in the garage) whilst the wife's sits at the top as the daily run about. Wouldn't do my car any good moving it on and off the drive each day to get the wife's out then move it back....might as well just stay parked until weekend....

Anyway, I have a nice big dry space to fettle the bikes, when the kids Thomas the Tank Engine ball pool was deflated - that's been in there since the 'summer'............. glad to get my space back !

Security - barred windows and side door and additional hasp locks on the main steel lifting door.

.... ohh and a little tube heater for the best bike and an old curtain as a dust cover......

Top Bottom