Strange cat.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There’s a cat, that’s been hanging around my place recently. It may be a stray, it doesn’t seem to go far from my house, and seems very friendly. I’ve been feeding it, and it seems happy enough. Last night I was lounging around on my recliner, after a 100 mile ride, and it started making itself at home, whilst I was trying to watch a movie.

:laugh:
It had muddy feet, because it had been out and about, hence the towel. So it looks like I’ve been adopted by a cat then.:laugh:

certainly looks like you are the chosen one, at least until it decides otherwise of course :okay:

stephec

Legendary Member
There's a cat that's started prowling round our garden, nicely groomed so probably not a stray.

It tends to keep it's distance though and isn't very friendly. I did think of feeding it but if I'm successful there could be a little old lady somewhere wondering why her cat hasn't come home for days.

Shame as I like cats but my little girl is allergic.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
There's a cat that's started prowling round our garden, nicely groomed so probably not a stray.

It tends to keep it's distance though and isn't very friendly. I did think of feeding it but if I'm successful there could be a little old lady somewhere wondering why her cat hasn't come home for days.

Shame as I like cats but my little girl is allergic.

Maybe a swap.

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
So you've stolen somebody's pet.
Nope, 100 percent it’s decision. When it first turned up, we thought it was a kitten, because it was so small and scraggy looking, within 2 weeks, it had nearly doubled in size, and it looks like it was a seriously neglected / stray / whatever, adult cat. It’s free to come and go as it pleases, it seems to like it at my place. “Stealing a cat” :laugh: good luck with that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Racing roadkill
Cats have no loyalty if they think they can get better food elsewhere, or at least better food until they succeed in killing and eating you, which is what they secretly hope.
True. It brought me a dead sparrow last week. I don’t really do dead sparrow, but it doesn’t know that, and it’s just trying to help me, because I’m obviously crap at catching sparrows.

Top Bottom