Strange days

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Turning out to be a very odd day so far...
Was walking the dog this a.m., and met a woman whose dog was vomiting on the pavement. By way of explanation, she said to me "He ususally has youghurt for breakfast, but this morning he didn't want it, and now he's throwing up" "Yes" I replied, and moved swiftly on. Then, on theway to work, a "care in the community" type chap came right up to me, and shouted "Slaaaaagggggg!". :ohmy:
Help! :biggrin:

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Don't worry, it's obvious you've just slipped into a parallel universe. Now all you've got to do is get home.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
...and now I'm in trouble for not going to a meeting yesterday, that nobody told me was happening anyway! Stop the world, I want to get off! :ohmy:

betty swollocks

large member
The Viz writers have have 'relocated' you into one of the more surreal stories in that esteemed publication.
You're not out of the woods yet, so beware!:ohmy:

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
betty swollocks said:
The Viz writers have have 'relocated' you in one of the more surreal stories in that esteemed publication.
You're not out of the woods yet, so beware!:ohmy:
All I need now is to meet the fat slags in the chippy! (btw...I haven't bought or read a copy of Viz in 10yrs or more! But it has clearly informed my thinking...)

Tetedelacourse

My advice to you in successfully getting to the end of today Fnaar, is to take ANY advice given to you by a very tall man, but GTF out of there if you see a dwarf in a red crushed velvet suit.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
asterix said:
Yoghurt is good for dogs and even better for those they share a house with apparently..

'Slaaaaagggggg!': Do you own a Doberman?
Blimey! I thought she was a nutter, and she was just trying to stop her dog from whiffing the house out! As for the doberman, :ohmy::biggrin:
Anyway, I was without the dog when Mr Care-in-the-community accused me of being a woman of loose morals! :biggrin:

SamNichols

Everyone enjoys having a really bizarre day. Did the dog then proceed to eat its own vomit? I witnessed a dog doing that once - it made a little bile come up in my mouth.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
SamNichols said:
Everyone enjoys having a really bizarre day. Did the dog then proceed to eat its own vomit? I witnessed a dog doing that once - it made a little bile come up in my mouth.
Didn't hang about for that...but have seen my own dog do it! Ewwwwwxx(

Tetedelacourse

SamNichols said:

ha ha, so watching a dog eating it's own vomit basically induced the same behaviour in you.:ohmy: Careful, the wee buggers will have you dragging your arse along the carpet next!

SamNichols

No Tete- not the same reaction; I have no urge to eat the vomit that I produce (btb I haven't thrown up since 1999).

As for dragging my arse along the carpet - that's pretty much my idea of a great Saturday night.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
SamNichols said:

i can top that. once witnessed a mate's idiot dog eat another dog's shoot (yuk), and subsequently chunder said shoot over mate's mum's sofa :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Tetedelacourse

alecstilleyedye said:
i can top that. once witnessed a mate's idiot dog eat another dog's shoot (yuk), and subsequently chunder said shoot over mate's mum's sofa :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

That sounds like a readymade excuse for wiping your own merd over your pal's house. If you wanted to.

Top Bottom