Strange envelope occurence.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bird Brain

Amazing strange incident.

gSqyQ.gif

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Excellent! Thanks Ohnovino and Vernon.

I've checked three rolls of sellotape and a roll of packing tape. Only one worked - magic tape.

Sugar and teaspoon in a glass didn't work.

I do need to get out more.

You inspired me to explore the light generating properties of all of the rolls of adhesive tape in Chateau Vernon.

The only one that produced light was, ironically, some 'caution radioctive material' warning tape.

I suspect that the adhesive has a major roll in the matter.

See what I did there? :thumbsup:

darth vadar

Über Member
I opened tonights post in the semi dark and when opening the envelope as the flap/glue interface came unstuck it gave off a blue glow.

Has anyone noticed this before?

By sticking it back together I was able to get it to do it again so it wasn't my imagination.

Have you tried taking your clothes off in the dark too?

You sometimes get a blue (?) flash of static electricity.

That should keep you amused for hours..............

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
You lot are so going to be in trouble when you go to wrap those pressies next week.... I'll experiment after I've done my wrapping ... and when not watched by the kids ... they seem to have strange disappearing sellotape powers already.

I wonder if I could combine the two things... do you think you can wrap presents in the dark?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
You lot are so going to be in trouble when you go to wrap those pressies next week.... I'll experiment after I've done my wrapping ... and when not watched by the kids ... they seem to have strange disappearing sellotape powers already.

I wonder if I could combine the two things... do you think you can wrap presents in the dark?

With night vision goggles, no problem.

Maz

Guru
[QUOTE 1268514"]
If you rub a balloon really hard, it will stick to your jumper without being held.
[/quote]
The trick is to first inflate the balloon and knot it...it took me 3 hours before I realised.

Top Bottom