Strange Plane

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

nah Minotier, it happens once a year because the chemical they spray which suppresses our ability to think freely and oppose authority tends to wear off after a year or so.... They're simply topping us up! :pump:

Be aware that they also try to enslave us to on-line fora, in order to stop us looking out the window to see what they are doing in the sky.

colly

Re member eR
He believes in flying saucers, says the moon landings were faked, reckons that the "oil companies" have suppressed the 100mpg carburettor and the car that runs on water and also hides himself away whenever there is any kind of health scare.

And what's wrong with that ? Sounds like a sensible chap to me.

TVC

reckons that the "oil companies" have suppressed the 100mpg carburettor
Don't ask him about catalytic convertors.:whistle::giggle:

It wasn't the oil companies, it was actually the French.
In the early '90s I was designing some test equipment for use by Ford at their Dunton research base, they had a lean burn engine that produced 95bhp at 80-90 miles/gallon and bugger all emissions (GM was working on something similar too I understand). The thing was, the exhaust gas pressures were too low to blow through a catalytic converter. The French car companies didn't have such technology and they knew it was a game changer, so they cynically lobbied to EU law makers to ensure that the new emissions legislation that was being drafted detailed that all vehicals must have cats, rather than straightforward emissions limits, allowing car makers to chose how they achieved them. That killed the Ford project on the spot.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The thing that amused me about the chemtrails thing is that the trails are apparently intended to subdue the population of the world.

Yeah, that world population - so subdued, submissive and law abiding.... It's really working isn't it?

Is this the same chap that refused to register the birth of his child? Or have the clouds worked on me.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Is this the same chap that refused to register the birth of his child? Or have the clouds worked on me.

Yup, that's him.

They had to do it eventually of course, because they wanted to take her on holiday to Morocco.. So all that happened was, they had a fine to pay on top!

Norm

You missed Paul McCartney... he's an imposter don't you know!
That would explain a lot - substances in chemtrails could be the only logical explanation for the Beatles popularity.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Further more:

GliderPilot;997574 said:
Cobham (FRA as was) are based at Bournemouth airport on the English south coast. They also fly aggressor flights against the Royal Navy exercises off Devon and Cornwall. Those pods can replicate the radar signature of practically any fighter/bomber and then a Royal Navy Hawk trainer aircraft flying in close formation with the Falcon will replicate a missile and launch itself at a ship which then has to simulate defensive measures. I was lucky enough to get a flight with them some years ago on G-FRAM flown by Falklands Harrier pilot "Soapy" Watson on the flight deck jump seat.

Top Bottom