Strap on

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
mudguards. I hate them. I tried to fit them, but gave up, my dad ried and he gave up. So when the bike went in for a service yesterday the bike shop fitted them. All was well i thought. Went on the ride today, and the front one is rubbing, so i stop and move it abit. I thought i had it in place, but when i sent off my foot wasnt in the cage bit of the pedal and was abit far forward, i turned the wheel and the front mudguard popped out, and one of the legs moved:angry:. So i took it off, went home quick and put the mount and everything for it in the house. But the back one sounds like i have a wooden windchime behind me when i go over any section of road which isnt completely smooth. So i hate the stupid mudguards, and would rather have mud up my hi-vis and have to was the bike after a ride then have the stupid mudguards on.:eek:
So the back one is staying on, but the front one can stay off till i can be botherd to put it on, but will probably just leave it off. Made the bike look stupid and girly with the mudguards on.
Any tips for trying to put the front one back on?

Melvil

Straps-ons make for dirty loose mudflaps that let all the gooey liquid fly right up your backside (Ooooh-errrrrr)

Top Bottom