strava-blocking followers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is it possible to block people who follow you? A couple of people have started following me but for reasons i have i would prefer to stay private from them.
Also is there a way to stop people following you unless you accept a request from them, somewhere in the settings possibly

Can't say I've seen an option for that...

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Is it possible to block people who follow you? A couple of people have started following me but for reasons i have i would prefer to stay private from them.
Also is there a way to stop people following you unless you accept a request from them, somewhere in the settings possibly

Couple of lads at work dumped Strava for this reason and now use Map my ride.

Steve Saunders

If you go into the settings, choose "privacy" and then look for "Enhanced Privacy Mode". If you turn this on it will anonymize your name e.g. First name + initial of surname, it will only allow people you approve to follow you, and only approved followers can see and download your activities. This is probably what you're looking for by the sounds of it.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.

I will pass it on thanks.

On another matter i love your picture.

Reactions: 4F

cervelo chic

if you want to actually block specific people point your mouse to the right of their 'Follow' button - you should see a grey cassette shaped button, click this and it gives an option to block that person

Top Bottom