Strava not fetching RideLondon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

livpoksoc

Guru
My Garmin Connect account is linked to Strava, and for months no issues. Right now it isn't showing yesterday's RideLondon, yet it does show my route to/from the start/finishes.

Would it be down to the hold ups or something that is causing it? Originally the rides before and after didn't show until this am.

The ride is showing in Connect...

Anyone know how to fix it?

Diggs

Veteran
I had the same issue yesterday, I was having trouble connecting to both Garmin and Strava.
And Strava was definitely down at one stage.
The main ride I eventually uploaded via my fitbit. (appreciate that may not help)

I've just re-synced it now and it appears to have picked it up

Failing that my rides 'to start/ from finish' I eventually downloaded from from Garmin connect and uploaded as tcx files onto Strava

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I had the same issue yesterday, I'm currently riding in South West France and my Wi Fi connection is not too good so although it had the ride logged in Garmin Connect it wasn't uploading to Strava, I presumed the issue was Wi Fi related however on checking Strava this morning my ride had loaded ok. I think Strava had a few glitches yesterday?

OP
OP
livpoksoc

livpoksoc

Guru
Do the ride again and see if it uploads now. ;)

I would love to! Got my PB on the course (moving time), hence why I want to see my efforts on strava.

I had the same issue yesterday, I'm currently riding in South West France and my Wi Fi connection is not too good so although it had the ride logged in Garmin Connect it wasn't uploading to Strava, I presumed the issue was Wi Fi related however on checking Strava this morning my ride had loaded ok. I think Strava had a few glitches yesterday?
hoping it will resolve soon!

OP
OP
livpoksoc

livpoksoc

Guru
Mine uploaded fine as a direct upload, but I've just noticed that the power output is not showing on my overall Power Curve. Anyone else had this?
Strava support fixed mine within 24 hours and now all the data is on there (didn't use a power meter, but HR is on)

Norry1

Legendary Member
Mine uploaded fine as a direct upload, but I've just noticed that the power output is not showing on my overall Power Curve. Anyone else had this?

I raised a support ticket, and within 24 hours I had an email confirming they had refreshed my Power Curve. Brilliant support.

Top Bottom