Strava or Endomondo?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jonlil

Hi peeps. Been using Endomondo (had no choice as nothing else available on Windows Phone) but finally back on Android. Just want to it for basic tracking to see how I am doing.. Stick to it or swap? Or any other good apps?
Cheers

Milkfloat

An Peanut
You can always do both, they can export to each other. Personally I moved to Strava about 3 years ago and much prefer it.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Do you know how I would export to Strava?

Quite a few ways, the easiest is with whatever software your device syncs with. For example Garmin Connect will export to both platforms. If you are using just a phone and want to sync to both platforms directly then you can use https://tapiriik.com/ Your other option is to do a manual export and import.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Strava. I also have a windows phone and only Endomondo would work. I have paid for a year so will stick with it until next year, but i will be going back to the basic strava, as it is so much better.

Ride with GPS is quite good as well i found.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Strava. :okay:

OP
OP
Jonlil

Jonlil

Managed to use the link suggested by Milkfloat many thanks.
Used Strava this morning. Definitely see why it's preferred!

Ben17

I record with Ride With GPS (prefer their app), and then export to Strava for ride specific data (segments, fly-bys etc) and also Endomondo where I record other activities (walking, treadmill) and weight tracking. Best of everything that way!

The only service I've got a premium subscription for is Endomondo, which I somehow got free. Once that expires, not sure I'll continue to pay for it, move to a Strava sub or be a cheapskate and pay for nothing.

Top Bottom