Strava or what else?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Saracenlad

Saracenlad

Yes, I had one too. When I wer a lad!

Ive used Strava for the last few months - a word of warning.... You will get a message telling you that you’ve just completed your longest distance using Strava. All well and good, until you try to better your distance the next time, then SWMBO is asking where the hell you’ve been for the past 4 hours. Being able to show her, using Strava, doesn’t seem to be the answer she’s looking for.

Inspector Monkfish

You can’t beat a map.No battery to fail Bit difficult in very windy weather.,dose the cost you forty five quid a month .

I will admit I do download from Wahoo to Strava

If someone is telling you Strava costs £45 a month you should have words. I pay that a year

si_c

Guru
You can also upload photos so you have a pictorial record of your ride.

One quirk of Strava is that I *think* you have to take the photos with the phone on which you were recording the ride. You can't upload photos that you took with, say, your digital camera. That may not be 100% correct but I remember that there was some restriction when I tried it out.

With RideWithGPS you just go to the ride on the website and click add photos and you can add any pics that are accessible on your PC. Or you can do it using the app on your phone if you used the app and took pics with your phone.
You can just open the Strava app after the ride has uploaded and edit the ride to add photos manually.

Top Bottom