Strava Problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have been trying to upload my Garmin activity to my Strava account and it is my understanding that it is done automatically. I have the Garmin Connect account and believe that they should automatically sync with the Strava account. This evening however, it is not working and nothing is transferring from Garmin Connect to Strava. A message appears every now and again stating '' sorry we are having problems with out servers ''.

Anyone else having these issues or have advice on how to get round it. Am I right in thinking they should sync automatically .Thanks in advance

Joffey

Big Dosser
Plug your Garmin into your computer, if you have already installed Garmin Express just open Strava and click upload.

Yes, they should sync automatically though, there must be a problem with Garmin Connect.

david k

Hi
I have been trying to upload my Garmin activity to my Strava account and it is my understanding that it is done automatically. I have the Garmin Connect account and believe that they should automatically sync with the Strava account. This evening however, it is not working and nothing is transferring from Garmin Connect to Strava. A message appears every now and again stating '' sorry we are having problems with out servers ''.

Anyone else having these issues or have advice on how to get round it. Am I right in thinking they should sync automatically .Thanks in advance
I kept getting issues and gave up, it worked one week and not the next, I simply upload the file now it's far easier and at least consistent

Travs

The other thing to do if you plug into the computer is to select the Upload file option and when prompted to browse, you locate the Garmin "drive" in File Explorer window, then go to Garmin-->Activities folder - they're in date order so you should be able to find it easily.

Top Bottom