Strava , the getaway

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Last months challenge was a good bit of fun and its interesting to see what others are doing .
I noticed a local person to me in the top ten so followed him ( not in a stalking kind of way :whistle: ) He came first by 2km ! Well done to him !
Anyway I would like to do the challenge again this month but cant seem to re join it . Do I need to leave the challenge and then re join or do I have to join the extender ?
My monthly total was 645km mainly made up of going about my business with a couple of big rides put in .

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Last months challenge was a good bit of fun and its interesting to see what others are doing .
I noticed a local person to me in the top ten so followed him ( not in a stalking kind of way :whistle: ) He came first by 2km ! Well done to him !
Anyway I would like to do the challenge again this month but cant seem to re join it . Do I need to leave the challenge and then re join or do I have to join the extender ?
My monthly total was 645km mainly made up of going about my business with a couple of big rides put in .
It was just for the month of August. The extender is September's challenge so you will need to join that now if you want to do another one.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Ok so when you press record it re sets itself :shy: How was I to know that :giggle:
No, you can still look back to see how you and others finished up, but as the challenge is over you just can't add any more miles to it now if you get what I mean. If you want a fresh challenge you will need to join this months.

potsy

Rambler
ahhhhhh . Ive joined the extender then :thumbsup:
Me too, 9km so far :laugh:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
How do you see the cycle chat table ? I just get a list of rides people have done .

Click on the challenge on the right hand side of your dashboard to get the leaders table, you will then see tabs for people you are following and your clubs

This assumes you have joined the challenge.

If you haven't joined the challenge you will need to access it via the challenges page and not your dashboard

Top Bottom