Strava Training Log

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Veteran
Anybody else had this disappear from their Web version of Strava?

I still have it visible on my phone, but on the web, under the "training" menu item, I now only see "Training Calendar" and "My Activities".

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Anybody else had this disappear from their Web version of Strava?

I still have it visible on my phone, but on the web, under the "training" menu item, I now only see "Training Calendar" and "My Activities".

Still there for me. I presume you are a subscriber?

Most of the training elements are subscriber only in the web interface.

D29764FC-0D28-4D37-8C1F-1401B674F10F.jpeg

OP
OP
A

Alex321

Veteran
Still there for me. I presume you are a subscriber?

Yes, I am a subscriber.

I'm not seeing any of the subscription elements on that dropdown. I'll try logging out and back in later, when I'm on the computer (currently writing this from tablet), see if that makes a difference.

Just tried from chrome on here, and they are visible.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Alex321

Veteran
Ok, there is definitely something odd going on.

If I have it showing dashboard, I don't get the full menu on the training dropdown (or any other dropdown). No subscription options.
1668372889698.png

If I choose training calendar from that dropdown, the same.

But if I just clicki on the Training value, rather than selecting from the dropdown, it takes me to the training log, and gives me the full menu.

But when I do that, the main menu now only has the "normal" items - The Global Heat Map and Veloviewer options have gone
1668373061150.png

That, however, is the only way I can get the proper menus, including subscription options. If I chose any option from any dropdown, or click on any of the other headers, I get the menu including Global Heat Map and Veloviewer, and no subscription options on any dropdown.

Top Bottom